– Today, we get our bunny’s worth. – Let’s talk about that. (upbeat music) – Good mythical summer. – We wrote a novel. It’s called “The Lost
Causes of Bleak Creek” and it comes out on October 29th. And to celebrate we’re
hosting some very special, intimate conversations about
the book in six cities only. Tickets are available at bleakcreek.com. – Yeah every ticket
includes a copy of the book. So get it. And now, please welcome our new friend in the number one slot on our list of top ten favorite people named Macaulay. – Hey, hey.
– Macaulay Culkin. – Whoo!
(audience claps) – Yeah. Whoo, yeah!
– Whoop. – Welcome to the show, man. – Oh, thanks for having me. I got water and everything. (Rhett laughs)
– That’s right. – Can I take this–
– We give you water. – Can I take this home with me? – Yeah.
– You can. – Just the water, not the mug. – So, tell us about Bunny Ears. Not just those but the whole
thing you got going on. – It’s a humorous site we talk
about, joke about lifestyles, pop culture, wrestling,
everything in between. – [Rhett and Link] I like wrestling. – Okay.
– Yeah, yeah, yeah. – All right, all right. – So yeah, it’s hilarious,
you should check it out ’cause we have a lot of
really great writers. – Okay, awesome, we will do that and we thought that we should
just continue right along with that bunny theme today. – It’s time for, What
Will the Bunny Choose? Don’t Call Mulder and Scully. We Can Find Out With
Our New Friend Macaulay. – Kind of a forced rhyme, but whatever. Welcome to Bunny Roulette. – Okay, here’s how this is gonna work. This roulette wheel will
have bunny foods on it and each round we’re gonna be betting on which meals real-life
bunnies are gonna eat. You can also bet on the rabbit hole option where the bunny doesn’t
eat anything at all. So, we’re gonna spin the
wheel and once it settles, the bunny will be released and is free to make its choice. – All right, the points are gonna increase with each round and also
you’re gonna receive a bonus point for each poop pellet that lands in the wedge
that you bet it on. – Ooh, always bet on poop. – Yes.
– Yes, that’s true. The winner of this thing
gets Macaulay Culkin to brush the hair out of his face. – Oh, mm, yeah.
– I’m interested in that. – I hope I win. (Rhett laughs) – [Rhett and Link] Round one. – Okay, we’re starting with something that bunnies love, herbs. As you can see, we have
three options to choose from. – Yeah, we have Mint Conditioner. It’s a bunch of mint
leaves on a mannequin head. – That’s really clever. – We got Cilantro Tro Tro Your Boat. Hey, your boat on a stream of cilantro. – [Macaulay] I see what you did there. – And we’ve got Parsley for the Course, a small golf course made of parsley. – Okay, so to determine
who has the power of choice and who’s gonna spin the
wheel, let’s draw carrots. Longest carrot goes first and then down to shortest carrot. – Oh, reminds me of high school gym class. (Rhett laughs) – Mac, you can draw first. – Ooh, do I take the nub? All right, this one looks good. – [Rhett] Whoa!
– [Link] Goodness! – Reminds me of high
school gym class, yeah. – Wow. – I’m gonna–
– [Rhett] How did you? That’s gotta be the longest one, right? – [Link] I’m gonna go with
this really short one. Whoa.
– Ooh, ooh, ooh, nope, nope. – Nope, didn’t beat you. – No, of course not. – Here we go, and. – Ha ha ha. – Okay so, in the order that we draw is the order that we go. – We’ll just put those down there. – Yeah, let’s put this,
carrots on the floor. – All right, so
– So you can. – So, okay, so.
– Make your choice first. – [Link] I see that Laura
is perusing her options. She seemed to be eyeing
the mannequin right now. – Mm-hmm, the mint, I
think it’s too bright. There’s too much action here,
I don’t think he’s gonna. I don’t think Laura’s hungry. – Oh, you’re going for the rabbit hole. – Nothing, nothing.
– All right okay. – Yeah, I’m going nothing. – I am going for The
Parsley for the Course. Something about that parsley. – Mm-hmm, it’s ground up real good. – Yup. – I feel like the mint condition thing is a little intimidating,
it’s intimidating to me, I wouldn’t eat it but
I would eat cilantro. So, I’m going to go for that one. – [Macaulay] Oh, gosh. – Shall I spin?
– Well, actually. – [Link] The bunny’s
not gonna spin at all. – Longest carrot gets the
privilege of spinning. – Oh, yeah.
– Oh okay, all right. – Yeah, in your faces, get out of my way. (Macaulay and audience chuckle) – All right Mac. Now, of course, the
bunny’s not gonna spin. Just the surroundings. – Oh, thank god, I was kinda worried. All right, and here we go bunny. (Rhett laughs)
– [Link] Oh yeah. – [Macaulay] Yeah come
on, come on, come on. Don’t you dare.
– [Link] Oh, oh. – [Macaulay] Don’t you
dare, just run away. – [Link] She’s looking around. – [Macaulay] Run away. – [Link] She’s like my world. – Here we go. – Run away, come on. – [Link] Go for the golf course. – [Macaulay] Nope, nope, nope, yes, yes. – Go Laura, get it.
– Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. – Laura you no, no, no. – [Macaulay] No, no, no,
yep yep yep, yep, yes, yes! – Nope, oh wait.
– Back two feet, back two feet
– Come to the golf course – Last foot, last foot!
– She’s so timid. – [Macaulay] Put it down, yeah, come on. There we go, there we go. It’s on black, she’s on black. – All right let’s see if she poops. I don’t see any poop happening but Mac you definitely have
gotten the first point. – I know my bunnies. – Laura went to the rabbit
hole and chose no food. – Nothing. – [Rhett and Link] Round two. – Look at little Simba in there. We’re gonna feed Simba some veggies today. So back here we’ve got Hell in the Celery. It’s a wrestling cage made out of celery and inside we have
Dwayne the Stalk Johnson versus Stone Cold Steve Celery. – Oh the puns just keep coming. – You guys are great, yeah. – We also have You Have the
Right to Romaine Silent. Human hands made out of
bunches of romaine lettuce inside of actual handcuffs. It just kinda looks
like bunches of romaine. I don’t see the hands, but okay. – [Link] Well, you see the handcuffs. And we’ve got a magician’s
hand holding some chard. We’re calling this, Is This Your Chard? – [Rhett] Oh, nice. – [Link] Goodness. – I get it, I get it. – All right, so let’s draw again. – I went first last time, so let’s rotate. – You were the loser so draw first. – Yeah, you were the loser. – Did you go with girth? – Yeah. (Macaulay and audience laughing) – Oh, look at that.
– Whoa, whoa what? – Mine’s even shorter.
– Yeah wow. This is the round of the short sticks. – Yeah. – So I’m going last. – Sweet. – All right, you’re up. – Mac you’re going first again. – I know. – So what are you feeling,
what are you thinking? – I don’t know. He’s been staring at that
lettuce pretty good and well. Oh, but now he’s looking at the celery. Okay, let’s see. – He’s looking at you now. – I didn’t even see that. – [Link] Oh look. – [Rhett] He’s grooming himself. – [Link] He’s cleaning his beard. – [Macaulay] Aww.
– [Rhett] He’s getting ready. – [Macaulay] Aw, hi buddy, hi buddy. – All right, he’s not hungry. (Macaulay laughs)
(Rhett laughs) – You know what? – Never work with children
or animals and I would know. – [Link] He’s facing that celery but it just looks like it
would be hard to attack. – The romaine looks like it’s
just waiting to be eaten. So I’m gonna go romaine. – [Macaulay] All right. – I have a good feeling
about the celery cage. – [Macaulay] Okay – There’s so much of it. – All right Mac, go for the spin again. – Oh, I get to spin again. – [Rhett and Link] Yes.
– All right. Let’s do this. Don’t get confused bunny rabbit. – All right Simba. Don’t get dizzy
– [Macaulay] Come on Simba. – [Rhett] And don’t get out
while it’s spinning please. (Macaulay laughs) – [Macaulay] Very dizzy bunny. – Okay. – Oh. – And
– Looking around. Lift off. – It’s a slow stop. – Yes.
– No. – Get that celery.
– Do not, do not. – [Link] Simba.
[Macaulay] Do not. Just go home, go home. – [Link] Yep there you go. – Oh oh oh. – She’s gives a little sniff. – Uh huh, go home, go home. – Yes, yes, yes. – Oh that’s so close. – He can’t just sit there, he
needs to take a little nibble. – There’s lettuce over here. (Macaulay laughs) – [Link] You’re in a good
spot, turn back around. – [Macaulay] No, just go, go. Do not, do not, you’re not hungry. You’re not hungry.
– [Rhett] But it’s so leafy. – Don’t, don’t. – Oh God, it’s gettin’ so close. – [Macaulay] Yes you go home, go home. – [Link] See Simba’s thinking, I might just exit the wheel entirely. – Yep, but don’t worry we
have a whole moat around here. – Oh yeah back, back to my zone. – [Macaulay] Nope, nope. – [Link] Just take a little nibble. Simba is a choosy animal. – [Macaulay] Mm-hmm, see I told you. That’s why I keep on pickin’ nothin’. (Rhett and Macaulay chuckles) – Now that Simba has looked at everything. He’s back in the middle doing nothing. – Looking majestic. – [Rhett] He’s like,
look at what I just did, I investigated. – [Link] Look how proud he is. – [Macaulay] Mm-hmm, look
at that mane of hair on him. – Okay, you’re two for two. – Thank you. – Simba is very choosy
and has chose nothing. – [Rhett and Link] Round three. – All right the lucky bunny
this round is Luigi Jr. – [Link] He looks just like his dad. – We’re gonna be dealing
with sweet treats this round. We got the Bananaconda, a big
snake made out of bananas. – [Link] We’ve Strawberry-A 51. An alien head and UFO
covered in strawberries. – [Rhett] And Carrot-E
Kid the classic image of the “Karate Kid” made
completely out of carrots. Carrots are like a really
sweet treat for rabbits. Not a normal food, so. Hopefully, this will
actually get them eating but here’s what were gonna do. We’re gonna give a point for every time the rabbit makes contact with one of the foods. – Like sniffs it or considers it. – But you get actually
three points in this round if the food is eaten. So, we’ll just let it play
out a little bit and see. – All right, I see you
guys wanna catch up. So one of you guys can
catch up to me, all right. – That’s true.
– Yes, exactly. – Okay I get it, I get
it, real cheating here. – I was the loser last round. – Oh, that’s a very impressive carrot. – Thank you. – Aww.
– Okay. – Aww.
– Oh ho ho. – Rhett you’re first, I’m
second, Mac you’re third. – Aww.
– All right, okay. Just looks like there’s a lot surface area on that Bananaconda that
the rabbit can get to. – [Link] Luigi Jr. is really
staring the anaconda down. – [Macaulay] Staring that down. – [Rhett] Yeah, so I’m
going for the banana. – [Link] Okay, I have to think those strawberries are really inviting. – [Macaulay] Well, looks like
I’m going with nothing, no, fine okay, carrot, Carrot-E Kid, oh no. – It is bunny they do eat carrots. – Not really feeling it.
– And I’ll spin it this time. – Yeah, you get to spin. Give it a good push. – [Link] That was pretty gentle. – [Macaulay] Yeah, see the
carrots, carrots, carrots. You see ’em, you see ’em, you see ’em. – [Link] Look at that. – [Macaulay] Don’t. – [Link] Okay. – Got it Link? – All right, don’t, no bananas for you, no bananas for you. Yes, yes, yes, no. Yes, yes, yes. Yes, no, no. – Come on, look at the
size of that banana. That’s like 12 bananas, Luigi. – Don’t touch it, don’t touch it. Oh bunny, oh bunny, carrots. – Strawberries. – Carrots. – Strawberries. – [Macaulay] No, not bananas. – Get off of that grass,
get off of that grass. – No.
– Get off the grass. – [Rhett] Hey, there’s nothing up here. No, there’s no food. – [Link] Nobody’s up here. – I feel like David, David Attenborough. – He would always crouch behind a rock. I don’t think he was actually
there, he’s just behind. – He just does the words.
– He’s in like a sound booth. – I just like the visual of
David Attenborough crouching behind a rock in like Alaska. Come on buddy. (intense music) – What if touch him with a banana? Do I get a point for that? – Nah, I’m pretty sure you’d get metoo’d. (Rhett chuckles) – [Link] Up, up, up. – What if we just bring in
all the bunnies at this point? – Let’s add more bunnies. – Yeah, let’s add more bunnies. – All right, we’re adding more bunnies. – [Rhett] Yeah. – I just got a point. – Okay.
– That was a strawberry point. – Okay, strawberry
point, strawberry point. Luigi’s a follower, look at him. He’s like, okay, I’ll
do what you guys did. – Carrot-E Kid. Yeah, listen to Laura. – So, right now you’ve got two points. No, you got three points. – Yes, he’s got three. – And I’ve got one point,
there’s a carrot point. – [Rhett] Okay, that was a carrot point. – [Macaulay] Eat it, eat it. – [Rhett] Another carrot point
that was two carrot points. – Well, what can I say, I know my bunnies. (suspenseful music) – [Link] Get those strawberries. Get the strawberries. – [Macaulay] They’re just all flocking. – [Link] They’ve butted
up against each other. – [Macaulay] What is your problem? – [Link] They’re hunkering down. That’s a banana point. – [Rhett] Oh, he’s eating it!
– [Link] He’s eating it. – [Rhett] He’s eating it,
he’s eating the bananas, he’s eating the bananas. – Banana! – Laura ate the bananas, thank you Laura. – You’ve been so happy. I’ve never seen somebody so happy to see a rabbit eat a banana. (laughing) – I still don’t win though. – We’re all winners here all right. – [Macaulay] Yeah, you
done with that banana. – [Link] Okay, I’m done with that banana. – [Rhett] I feel like
I’ve got a little more faith in bunnies again. Because you know if none of these bunnies had eaten anything, none of
you would have been adopted. – Yeah. – Well, actually you can adopt these, if you just go over to
bunnyworldfoundation.org. They’re gonna be on there. So, you can contact them
through the website. They’re all available for adoption. But congratulations Mac,
you got five points! Because you got two carrot touches. – Yes. – Which means you just won the privilege of having Macaulay Culkin
brush your hair from your face. – Okay let me. – Oh yeah, get a good view of this. (slow sensual music) – Thanks for joining us Macaulay. Make sure to check him
out over at bunnyears.com. – And special thanks to
Bunny World Foundation for lending us the bunnies today. Like Rhett said, if you
wanna adopt a bunny, go to bunnyworldfoundation.org. – Thanks for liking,
commenting, and subscribing. – Now, you say you know what time it is. – You know what time it is. – [Bella and Ollie] Hi!
– I’m Bella. – And I’m Ollie. – This is Avatar. – And we’re from Sydney, Australia. – [Both] Now, it’s time to
spin the Wheel of Mythicality. – Yes! – Woo! – I wonder if Australian rabbits eat. (laughing) Click the top link to watch us guess what people are pointing
at in Good Mythical More. – And to find out where the Wheel of Mythicality’s gonna land. – Ooh. – [Link] We wrote a novel, “The
Lost Causes of Bleak Creek” to celebrate, we’re
hosting some very special, intimate conversations about
the book in six cities only. Tickets are available at bleakcreek.com and every ticket includes
a copy of the book.