Tag «underwater»

Top 10 Scary Things Found Underwater

Over 70% of the Earth’s surface is covered by water and only 5% of the world’s seafloor has been mapped out in detail. Can we just take a moment to appreciated that number? Only 5%?! That leaves 95% of the ocean left unexplored. So, who knows what secrets the ocean holds? Well we are about …

Underwater Tunnel China Could Use to Invade Taiwan

Underwater Tunnel China Could Use to Invade Taiwan

On this episode of China Uncensored, China wants to build the world’s longest underwater tunnel— to a country that it doesn’t even recognize as a country. Hi, welcome back to China Uncensored. I’m your host, Chris Chappell. Authoritarian regimes sure come up with the craziest schemes. Like China’s canal designed to transport billions of gallons …

Underwater Lost City in England | Lost Cities With Albert Lin

Underwater Lost City in England | Lost Cities With Albert Lin

ALBERT LIN (VOICEOVER): Maritime archaeologist Garry Momber has been exploring these waters for 20 years. Thank you. ALBERT LIN (VOICEOVER): The English Channel is a notoriously difficult place to dive. Meticulous preparations are vital. Visibility isn’t great. So be careful. We’ll buddy up together. And I’ll take you to the bottom of the shot line, …